Polymerics is your personal compound and chemical supplier!
We pride ourselves on experience, technology, and personal response.
Chemical dispersions offer many advantages:
- Consistency leading to scrap reduction
- Using pre-dispersed chemistry often results in a reduction in mixing time
- Dusting control to insure the chemicals you want in your compound actually go into your compound
- Reduction of health hazard – exposure of dust and skin contact to workers
- Dispersions may be color coded to help eliminate handling errors in the production area
- Pelletized chemical forms are more suitable for automatic feed systems than powders
- In the case of polymeric bound chemicals, we can add filtration to control particle size, an attractive option for thin products, or demanding surface properties such as the printing industry.
Polymerics offers dispersions in three forms:
- 1) Polymeric bound
- 2) Liquid binder system
- 3) Single ingredient on a silica carrier.
Polymeric bound chemicals can be color coded and filtered to control particle size. Our normal
binder is EPR, however we can produce custom bound chemicals to suit your needs with a minimum
order. Dispersions may be in slab form or in chopped pellet form. We package both forms in 50 lb
If you have a special dispersion requirement, we are interested. Please let us know what you are
Our proprietary liquid binder system allows us to produce a granular dispersion matching the active
ingredient of polymer bound dispersions. Liquid bound products are softer and less expensive than
polymer bound products and can still be color coded. These products may be a more economical
choice in particular for mill mixing or in applications where low durometer polymer compounds are
Single ingredient "dry liquids" are often used when using a liquid is not
desirable. Polymerics can apply the main ingredient liquid to a silica carrier to produce a powder form
that is typically 50-70% active main ingredient.
FDA and medical grade compliant chemical dispersions are available.
- Product Offering
- Combination-type Dispersions
- Slab or Pellet form
- Special pricing available
- Shipping Details
- Bulk packaging
- Freight F.O.B. from
- Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Polymerics EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) binder is the standard polymer used in the majority of dispersion products. Other polymers available upon request are shown below:
- Natural Rubber (NR)
- Polyisobutylene (PIB)
- Nitrile Rubber (NBR)
- Polyisoprene Rubber (IR)
- Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE)
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Epichlorohydrin Rubber (ECO)
- Ethylene Propylene (EPDM)
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
Polymerics Chemical Products
Packaging: 50 lb boxes *
We manufacture custom dispersions. Please let us know what you are looking for!
* materials classified as hazardous for shipping may require special packaging