Polymerics Custom Mixing
Polymerics is your personal compound and chemical supplier!
We pride ourselves on experience, technology, and personal response.
"I have a compound formulation and need a quotation"
After receiving your formulation, our technical staff will evaluate your formulation and raw materials. If we note any raw material supply or cost issues, we will discuss these with you before going further. We may make suggestions of more cost effective raw material alternatives, however we do not change your formulation unless you approve. Our Development Lab will then create a bench scale test batch. This helps us to determine the mixing parameters and check your physical testing profile, and/or establish a physical testing profile if one is not provided. When our technical group is satisfied that we have a good mixing procedure, we will cost your formulation and provide a written quotation for your approval.
- Salt bath (LCM)
- Hot air
- Heated solid media
- Calender lines
- Autoclave cure
- Steam cure
- Hot air cure
- Roll building machines
- Standard Compliance
- Meets ASTM D2000
- General Motors
- Military Specifications
- Customer Designed
- Product Offering
- Black or Color
- Straining Capabilities
- Slab, Strip, or Pellet forms
- Working Polymers
- Natural Rubber/Polyisoprene (NR/IR)
- Chloroprene Rubber (CR)
- Butyl Rubber (halogenated and non-halogenated)
- Polyacrylate Rubber (ACM)
- Nitrile Rubber (NBR, NBR/PVC, XNBR and HNBR)
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPDM)
- Millable Gum Polyurethane Rubber (PU)
- Polybutadiene (BR)
- Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene (Hypalon)
- Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE)
- Epichlorohydrin (ECO)
- Vamac (AEM)
- Inquire for additional polymers
Hypalon is a registered tradename of DuPont Performance Elastomers. This product is no longer produced by DuPont.